So here is a Khloe Kardashian inspired look that i have created. I’ve always admired her makeup, always flawless and she tends to play with a bold lip and subtle neutral flirty eyes. I know I’m pasty and not a bronzed goddess like herself but hey il fake it with bronzer psshht no one needs to know. I bow down to her makeup artist Joyce Bonelli oh my goodness what a woman, she has created so many amazing looks e.g Kylie Jenner pout, Kim Kardashian’s smoky eye and red lip etc. I could go on she is extremely talented no wonder the whole family hired her. Heres just a few snipets of her work:
Products I used to achieve the look:
- Crown brush UK 88 palette
- Garnier Moisture+ Nourish (moisturiser)
- Sleek ultramattes palette
- Naked Urban Decay palette
- MAC’s Pro Long wear foundation (NW15)
- MAC’s Pro Long wear concealer (NW15)
- MAC mineralise skin Finnish (medium plus)
- Sleek contouring and blush palette
- Mac’s Brick lip liner + Mac’s Diva lipstick
As for the colours used on my eyes I screen shot a few of the pigments so that, even if you don’t have that specific palettes I’m sure you can find a similar dupe colour that you may already have. There is no need to go out buying certain palettes if your just after one colour, improvise!!
For eyes you basically need:
- Shimmery white or light colour for your inner corner
- A rusty orange/red colour to swipe over the crease
- A very light beige/brown patted all over the lid.
- Darker brown for the outer crease of the lid to create definition. You also want to drag this colour along the bottom lash line to add further depth, as we are not using eyeliner in this look.
- Curl the lashes and two light coats of mascara/ (wispy lashes like I have chosen).
- Apply Vasaline or lip scrub to the lips in order to prep them for a matte red lipstick as they tend to be quite drying.
- Outline the lips with a dark red lip pencil or as close a colour to the lipstick that you are using.
- Fill in with your lipstick making sure not to go over the lines drawn with the lip liner.
Contour and highlight as normal and your look is complete!!!!
I hope you like this look more celebrity inspired looks to come, who doesn’t want to copy the Kardashian’s look!!
Talk soon lovelies,
Rouge Rebel Xx