I decided I would do a fun colourful eye look today seeing as I got lots of nice goodies for my birthday, which was last wednesday I think. Speaking of birthdays, I finally got my tattoo fixed that morning I’m absolutely delighted with how it looks. I was going to take some pics but I might just wait till it heals properly then post it up.
Getting back to makeup, like I said I was spoilt rotten with makeup products an eyeshadow palette from crown brush UK, blank cosmetics, sleek and a book full of face charts. So I chose all of the brightest colours to use and create a fun arabian eye look.
- Crown brush UK 88 palette
- Sleek ultramattes palette
- Naked Urban Decay palette
- MAC’s Pro Long wear foundation (NW15)
- MAC’s Pro Long wear concealer (NW15)
- MAC mineralise skin Finnish (medium plus)
- Sleek contouring and blush palette
- Collection Fast stroke eyeliner
Steps in order to achieve this look:
- Apply moisturiser and primer to your face to create a nice smooth hydrated canvas.
- Using a foundation brush/stippling and buff your liquid foundation into your face making sure everything is blended in well.
- Apply concealer to your eyelid and use a neutral base colour with a flat eye brush.
- Apply a deep pink and plum colour into the crease using a fluffy blending brush don’t worry if its messy just make sure its not gathered (blend blend blend!)
- Then using a flat eye brush pat on a gold colour all over the lid ( I used half baked from the naked palette).
- Next apply a black/dark brown into the cease to create a transition between the gold and bright colours.
- Apply liquid eyeliner to create a winged eye,curl your lashes and apply two thin coats of mascara ( or lashes if you prefer a more fuller dramatic look).
- Next, apply white to the inner corners of the eye just to brighten up the eyes and drag the half baked colour from the tear duct to the inner bottom lash line.
- Lastly, apply under eye concealer and buff in well to the skin, apply bronzer and blush to the cheeks and cheekbones. To Finnish using pressed powder and a large face brush set the concealer and foundation and your finished!!!!
I used a face chart to help show the layout of where the products that I used went on my face, hope you liked this post. Comment bellow if there is any thing in particular that you would like to see more of on my blog!!!
Rouge Rebel xx
“I like long, romantic walks to the makeup aisle!”