I know I’m not alone when I say I have seriously pigged out this christmas. I woke up this morning to a serious skin breakout which i know myself is self inflicted (those pesky chocolate roses).
I have also been neglecting my skin by not moisturising and cleaning off my makeup properly, which is sheer laziness whoops! So here are some skin care products and tips that i use myself especially after a serious skin break out to revive my poor skin, hope it helps:
- Coconut oil– This helps with the softening and hydration of the skin.This is amazing not only does it do wonders for your skin but you can cook with it too!!!
- Sudocrem (face cream)- This contains zinc oxide which is used in skin care products for acne treatment. It also makes your pores appear smaller, its an anti- inflammatory and gives your skin a matte Finish.
- Garnier (Miccellar cleansing water)- This product is fragrance free it cleanses and refreshes the skin and is also suitable for all skin types!!!
- Tea Tree Oil (Holy Grail)- This is my favourite skin care product I swear by it!! It cures dry skin,clears blemishes/dark spots/pimple outbursts and its all natural.
- Water,Water,WATER- Something i always forget to do is drink penny of water and when i do i always notice a difference in my complexion. Not only does it hydrate your body but water is a perfect replacement for your expensive anti-ageing treatments.This helps delay the appearance of signs of ageing like wrinkles and fine lines.
Rouge Rebel xx
“Beautiful skin requires commitment, not a miracle”